This article describes how the plugin works and what it does.
The Integration of ready2order with WooCommerce lets you link information about the products and their stock levels between WooCommerce and ready2order. You can set up the plugin to either sync the information in batches or in realtime. Here is some examples of what the plugin allows you to do:
- Create ready2order products from WooCommerce products.
- Create WooCommerce products from ready2order products.
- Realtime update selected data on products in ready2order from changes in WooCommerce.
- Realtime update selected data on products in WooCommerce from changes in ready2order.
- Synchronize stock levels between WooCommerce and ready2order.
- Optionally create WooCommerce orders based on purchases made in ready2order.