Instructions to use Bjorntech as a technical supplier
Please follow the steps below to get started with Swish Handel for your WooCommerce store:
- Order the Swish Handel service from your bank. It is important that you choose BjornTech AB (with id 9872884581) as your technical supplier for your Swish Handel. The banks have slightly different ways of handling Swish – instructions on how to get started with your specific bank can be found HERE.
- Wait for the bank to provide you with a Swish Handel number. This can take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days, depending on which bank you use.
- Search for, add, and activate the plugin in WordPress by searching for “Swish” in the plugin search function. To access the plugin search function, click on the Plugins button in the WordPress sidebar, and then click on the Add New button at the top of the page.
- Select “BjornTech as technical supplier” as the Connection Type in the plugin settings. You can find the plugin settings by going to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payments -> Swish in WordPress.
- Enter your Swish Handel number in the field “Your Swish Number” and your email address. Use an email address that you check regularly.
- Click on “Connect to service“. We will now send out a confirmation email to the provided email address.
- When the confirmation message arrives in your inbox, open it and click on the activation link at the bottom of the email.
- Make a test payment to confirm that everything is working.
- Congratulations! You can now receive Swish payments on your website!